I’m going to be participating in the 2016 Finish-A-Long! I’ve put together a list of eight projects that I want to get finished this year. As I finish them up, I’ll probably be adding things to the list. I’m pretty sure everyone’s quilting to-do list is a mile long, right? 😀
Starting from the top row, left-hand side and going around clockwise, here’s my list of projects:
1. Undercover Maker Mat by lillyella stitchery – pattern from Craftsy here – I have all the supplies for this one, but I haven’t started yet. FINISHED – JANUARY 31, 2016 – See post here – Finished!! – Undercover Maker Mat
2. Double Cross Mystery Quilt by Heather Spence Designs – The top is done on this one and I’ve sandwiched it. I just need to decide how I want to quilt it.
3. New Years Day Mystery Quilt by Heather Spence Designs – I have the blocks sewed into rows now, so I just need to put the top together and quilt it.
4. 2016 Temperature Quilt designed by me – I’m doing two patches for each day, one for the high temperature and one for the low temperature. Each patch will be 2″x4″ finished to make a block for each day that will be 4″x4″ finished. I’m going to have a block for the year and a block for the name of each month as well and then one extra at the end for a grid that will be 19 blocks x 20 blocks. I think this one is going to be really fun to make. 🙂
5. Snapshots by Fat Quarter Shop. This one needs quilting and binding. FINISHED – JANUARY 11, 2016 – See post here – Finished!! – Snapshots Quilt
6. Paradiso Beach Quilt designed by me – Just a simple quilt top made from charm packs. I need to pick a backing fabric. This one also needs quilting and binding.
7. Heart Wall Quilt designed by me – I’m making a smaller quilt to hang up over our fireplace in the living room. I don’t have any real Valentine’s Day decorations, so I’m going to make a heart quilt! I have the fabric and pattern for this one, so I just need to get started. FINISHED – JANUARY 29, 2016 – See post here – Finished!! – Heart Wall Quilt
8. Stitch People Family Quilt designed by me using the Stitch People book – I just received the fabric I ordered, so I’m ready to start this one as well.
Oof! That’s quite a list of projects! Can’t wait to get started! 🙂 Happy new year! 🙂